Where Leaders Gather.
Why An SCL Cohort?
Do you need someone to turn to as you encounter new challenges?
It’s always good to know you’re not alone! Connect with others in your role at classical Christian schools around the country. Build relationships, share ideas, and support each other in small groups while learning best practices in your field of speciality.
Cohort leaders are seasoned professionals in their field. Based on years of experience, they will share professional standards , help you avoid common pitfalls, and equip you with the resources you need to be successful.
Don’t go it alone!
What Are Participants Saying?
About SCL Cohorts
Cohorts are year-long or multi-year mentorship learning groups led by veteran school leaders with expertise in their field. Cohorts offer the vital support you need to serve your school with excellence. Cohorts offer a combination of content and mentorship through the utilization of online platforms Zoom and Thinkific.
Each cohort will:
- Participate in monthly sessions with other school leaders to discover new tactics and ask questions about topics important to you.
- Receive specialized resources, shared documents, and training material.
- Stay connected with other leaders dealing with similar situations.
- Hear from experienced leaders and industry experts.
- Utilize one-to-one engagement with your group leader.
- Use each month flexibly for independent work, connecting with peers, and group learning.
- Experience open dialogue to discuss issues, challenges, and victories.
Upper School Heads
Begins September 1, 2022
Begins September 12, 2022
Begins September 20, 2022
Begins January 25, 2023
Aspiring Heads of School
Begins October 4, 2022
Head of School Year One
Begins in September
Head of School Year Two
Begins in September
Admissions & Marketing
Begins August 29, 2022
Grammar School Heads (Year Two)
Begins September 29, 2022
Collaborative Heads (Advanced)
Begins September 16, 2022
Grammar School Heads (Year One)
Begins September 21, 2022
Upper School Science
Begins August 16, 2022
Interested in Joining a Cohort?
Submit the form below with your interested cohort and we will follow up with you.
SCL Member Schools receive 10% discount
Register any member(s) of your team for any three workshops or cohorts and receive an additional 10% discount using code 22CHWK.
We do not want anyone to miss out on participation due to cost. If you are a startup or small school and need a scholarship, please let us know.
For all cohort and registration questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Become an SCL Member
SCL Members save 10% on all cohorts.