Athletic director cohort
About the cohort
The Athletic Director cohort supports current and aspiring Athletic Directors in Classical Christian schools through the sharing of best practices across a variety of topics, problem-solving at both the tactical and strategic levels, and building relationships with other AD’s for long-term support.
Meeting Date & Time: Meeting date & time will be determined once the group is formed, based on the needs of the group.
Meet Your Cohort Leader
- Establishing expectations and creating alignment
- Educating and energizing parents, faculty/staff and alumni
- Considerations for establishing a coach training and development program
- Establishing, promoting and celebrating growth mindsets
Observations of the various budget and finance models and how to solve funding problems
- The single most important question to answer – Who are you?
- Working backwards to allow you to advance forward
- Ideas for ending seasons and the school year strong
Philosophy should drive policy. Making sure all athletic department policies have a proper foundation.
- A discussion on Christian worldview and theology of sport
Athletic Director COHORT
SCL Member Schools receive 10% discount
Monthly Payment Options Available
Joining a cohort
Please reach out to Sarah Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org