Coventry Christian Schools, a K-12 classical Christian school located in Pottstown, Pennsylvania, is seeking a dynamic 6th grade teacher. The school, in its fifth year of continued growth, is situate on a 13.2 acre campus and borders a 28 acre township park. CCS recently added an additional 6,400 square feet of educational space to better serve our students and families. CCS seeks to develop young men and women to love the Lord with their minds and hearts, to understand and appreciate the unity of the world in which the student lives, and to see the interconnectedness of all facets of knowledge. For a profile of a CCS graduate, please click here. http://www.coventrychristian.com/sat--college-information
This position is a full-time teaching position for the 2018-2019 school year. Requirements include a Bachelor’s degree, a passion for Christ, a love for students, for teaching, and for learning, and a demonstrated commitment to the vision of classical Christian education.
Job requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Active membership in a Bible-believing Christian Church
- Bachelor's Degree
- An understanding and appreciation for the classical Christian model of education
- ACSI or PA state certification preferred
- Experience teaching middle/grammar students
- Dynamic and engaging personality
- Comfort and skill using technology
- Be willing and able to engage in the community life of the school and attend certain extracurricular activities.
Contract Term: Full-time Monday-Friday, 35+ hours per week; additional hours as required.
Start Date: August, 2018
Reports to: Head of Schools and Secondary Academic Dean
To apply, please forward a resume and cover letter discussing your desire and qualifications to serve in this role to John Mark Niehls, Head of Schools, by email at email@example.com