Covenant High School strives to deepen our students’ relationship with Jesus Christ and prepare them for fruitful and joyful service to God and man. Our school has academic excellence and a nurturing environment. The Admissions and Marketing Director will create a new outward focus for the school to recruit mission-appropriate families, while also boosting our school’s image and awareness in the community. This extroverted and enthusiastic person will be stewarding prospective families throughout the entire admissions process from the first contact to the first day of school. Previous experience at a successful private school admissions department is preferred, but individuals with the right disposition and a passion for professional development are also encouraged to apply. Individual must be a self-starter.
Essential Job Duties
- Builds strong personal relationships with K-8 feeder schools and homeschool associations in the South Sound region.
- Coordinates all activities of the admissions funnel with office staff into a highly orchestrated process involving phone, print materials, and digital materials
- Spends time in the community representing the school at events and converting those contacts into campus visits.
- Maintains data systems to keep information on prospective students and a willingness to reignite leads that may have gone cold from previous years.
- Develops and implements strategies for social media postings.
- Photographs and writes press releases for the school website and submits to local media.
- Seeks speaking opportunities with local media for the school head.
- Designs and implements strategies to convey our unique brand and image.
- Collaborates with graphic designer to create fresh print and digital admissions materials that are in-line with new marketing look.
- Collaborates with videographer or produces video for school website and email campaigns.
- Collaborates with Parent Association to design and coordinate Spring fundraiser event.
- Shares important admissions data with school head and assists the head in thanking major donors.
- Highly skilled verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with tracking admissions funnel data
- Previous experience in marketing and branding
- Passionate about serving God
- Knowledge and understanding of the Reformed Tradition
- Familiarity with the Christian Liberal Arts education