Westminster Academy is seeking an Admission Coordinator to support all aspects of the admission, recruitment, and re-enrollment processes. The Admissions Coordinator must be passionate about God, children, and Classical Christian education, and whose desire is to cultivate wisdom and virtue in the souls of students through an integrated core curriculum. The ideal candidate is a joyful communicator, who is both tech savvy and able to relate easily to parents and students of all ages. Priority will be given to applicants with experience in classical Christian education and in marketing. Westminster Academy is committed to teaching all truth as God’s truth through the lens of Scripture, from an historic Reformed theological perspective. The coordinator will plan outward facing events for the recruitment of new families and students, increasing community awareness, and retention of current families. Support of the admissions office includes management of all administrative details for applications, administering or scheduling all entrance assessments, and maintaining CRM and student databases.
The Ideal Candidate Will Be:
- Highly IT literate and comfortable with a variety of programs and social media
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about classical Christian education
- Personable, energetic, and able to work with parents, colleagues, and outside agencies with professionalism and cheerfulness
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-starter with effective time management
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Flexible and willing to work non-traditional hours, as needed (late nights and some weekend hours)
- Experience with software application databases
- Alumni are strongly encouraged to apply!