POSITION: Attendance Clerk
REPORTS TO: Headmaster/Business Manager/PEIMS Coordinator
DUTY DAYS: 12 Months
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Exempt
HOURS:7:30 AM - 4:00 PM Monday - Friday
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, college hours or school experience
- Proficient in applied technology (Word, Excel TxEIS etc.)
- Proficient in general office management and procedures
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple tasks with frequent interruptions and work collaboratively
- Must have a high level of integrity regarding student records
- Regular and reliable attendance is essential
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure campus Attendance is posted at the designated time daily
- Maintain current and accurate attendance records as required by the district, TEA guidelines, and the Student Attendance Accounting Handbook (SAAH) including:
- Entering excused absence coding into TxEIS
- Notifying parents of Excessive Tardies, Absences, and Truancy for both district campuses
- Prepare truancy paperwork for Headmaster’s office to file with the Courthouse
- File all excuses for absences and maintain organized attendance records
- Prepare and process Teacher Membership Reconciliation
- Prepare official daily and weekly attendance reports in accordance with district and state policies and procedures.
- Prepare the 6-week Attendance Reports for FSP by the designated deadline.
- Relieve the Receptionist for lunch break
- Receptionist back up
- Take calls and respond to emails regarding attendance
- Assist walk-ins with registration paperwork and questions
- Box, label, and store all End Of Year auditable documents
- Assist Student Care with Health and Immunization data entry
- Assist the District Registrar and PEIMS Coordinator at Peak times during the school year
- Proctor tardy detentions
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Aristoi Classical Academy is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, or ability. This job description summary does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed. This job description is subject to change in response to funding variables, emerging technologies, improved operating procedures, productivity factors, and unforeseen events.