Director of College Guidance & Academic Engagement
The Director of College Guidance & Academic Engagement serves as the active, visionary leader of the College Guidance & Academic Engagement department. The Director engages Rhetoric School students, families, department personnel, internal stakeholders, and external contacts to ultimately support all Coram Deo Academy students in future planning, academic advancement, and personal growth.
- Insurance Benefits: Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medical covered at 75% for employee only & 50% for employee plus dependents
- AIG/Valic Retirement – up to a 3% match by employer
- Life Insurance $30,000.00 – paid by employer
- CDA Employee Tuition Benefit: $12,000.00 or signature core tuition for two students (up to a $17,180.00 benefit-dependant upon grade level) and a waiver of the $1,250.00 new student enrollment fee for each of the employee’s children.
- One-day Holidays: Martin Luther King Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Memorial Day, and Labor Day
- 6 Full Vacation weeks: Fall Break, Thanksgiving, Christmas (2 weeks), Spring Break, and July 4th week
- Personal/Sick Leave: 40 hours-5 days (1st year) 80 hours-10 days (2nd year)
- Masters Reimbursement Program: Full-Time employees are eligible to receive a 75% reimbursement for tuition costs up to $15,000.00 for approved degree plans.