Established in 1984, Christian Heritage Academy (CHA) was founded on the firm foundation of Jesus Christ. Our Mission Statement commends us to provide not only an “exemplary education” but to also equip children “to be lifetime followers of Jesus Christ.” This is the impetus for all we do at CHA.
We are seeking an experienced Director of Finance and Operations (DFO) to join our growing school. CHA offers an exemplary education with a biblical worldview for preschool through high school, and equips students to be lifetime followers of Jesus Christ.
The DFO is responsible for the financial and operational oversight of the school, including financial transactions, bond financing, budgeting, and compliance matters, as well as building and grounds improvements, technology infrastructure, and safety. The DFO also has oversight of the annual external audit process of financial statements and other financial projects such as the financial aid process, financial policy setting, and insurance policy management. This is a year-round position.
To apply, submit a resume and cover letter, being certain to include a personal testimony of faith in Christ.
- A demonstrated commitment to the Christian faith as outlined in the Academy’s Statement of Faith and active participation in a local church congregation.
- A demonstrated heart for the advancement and development of Christian education and the Mission of Christian Heritage Academy.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, with a major or concentration in business, accounting or a related field, preferably with an MBA, CPA license, or public accounting experience.
- A minimum combined 7 years of experience in finance and/or operations. Supervisory experience is required. Security experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Office programs, and video conferencing platforms, preferably with experience in tuition management system or school data information system.
- An ability to maintain discretion and absolute confidentiality in all matters, and the capacity to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to maintain a courteous and respectful attitude in all situations.
- The ability and desire to work in a team-oriented environment in a supportive, transparent and solution-driven fashion.