Christ Centered * Academically Excellent * Life Transforming
#1 Christian High School in Illinois (2018,2019,2020,2021)
#9 Best College Prep Private High School in Illinois (2021)
#10 Private K-12 School in Illinois (2020, 2021)
ACSI Accredited Christian Heritage Academy is seeking Elementary Teachers for Grades 3-5 to join our growing school for the 2021-22 school year. CHA offers an exemplary education with a biblical worldview for preschool through high school, and equips children to be lifetime followers of Jesus Christ. Prospective candidates are experienced, creative, and flexible elementary "Living Curriculum Teachers" who have a growing relationship with Christ, are excellent in their field, and are capable of inspiring students to reach their God-given potential. Living Curriculum Teachers demonstrate a love for teh Lord, a love for learning, adn a love for children.
Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant teaching experience, hold a Professional Educator License with an endorsement in Elementary Education, and be willing to pursue ACSI certification. Interested candidates must submit both a resume and cover letter, being certain to include a personal statement regarding faith in Jesus Christ, and explain biblical integration in a classroom teaching environment.
- Follower of Jesus Christ, who seeks to live all of life under His Lordship.
- Spiritual maturity, with academic and leadership abilities that will enable him/her to teach all truth as God's truth.
- Demonstrated heart for the mission of Christian Heritage Academy and the advancement of Christian education.
- A Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education from an accredited college or university.
- Hold an Illinois Professional Educator License with an endorsement for Elementary Education.
- An ability to maintain discretion and absolute confidentiality.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal akills, including the ability to maintain a courteous and respectful attitude in all situations.
- The ability and desire to work in a team-oriented environment in a supportive, transparent and solution-driven fashion.
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office programs.
Visit our website for other job openings.