To apply for this position, please use the following link: http://atsod.com/j/s.cfm/10GC
Director of Enrollment Management
Responsible for coordinating the enrollment process including distribution of financial assistance. The ideal candidate will have enrollment and financial assistance administration experience, high integrity, and outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned.)
Execute the reenrollment process with existing students and the enrollment process for new students, partnering with the management team to meet the goals of the enrollment strategic plan. This includes creating and managing all tuition billing and enrollment contract management through the School Admin application and integrating it with the FACTS Management system. Form relationships with families, articulating the opportunities and advantages of the Regents student experience.
As chair of the Tuition Assistance Committee, manage the financial aid process. This includes assisting families with understanding and successfully completing the application process, evaluating applications, and awarding grants based on financial need. Critically analyze application data and form relationships with families. Ensure that aid is allocated in a manner that is in keeping with the school’s values and mission, maintaining the integrity and confidentiality of the award process and strategic guidelines.
Track and maintain enrollment and financial assistance data utilizing best practices, provide trend reports, and benchmark against peer schools. Be flexible and creative in providing relevant and useful information.
Collaborate with the Head of School, Director of Admissions, and Chief Financial Officer to create and execute a long-term strategy for retaining mission appropriate students and utilizing financial assistance to insure an economically diverse family base.
Build strong relationships with parents, faculty, and staff and assist in articulating the school’s mission and value proposition. Communicate clearly and regularly, keeping the leadership team informed of all relevant information.
Principals For Conducting Work
- Receive and treat all community members and vendors with respect and kindness.
- Be ready at all times to promote the Regents mission.
- Keep all staff information confidential.
- Prior experience in a business office environment (accounting and billing systems preferred)
- Experience using multiple software applications (FACTS Nelnet experience a plus)
- Experience using Google Drive, docs, and forms (proficiency preferred)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Accurate and discreet; position requires a high degree of confidentiality
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Energetic, self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented
- Flexibility to multi-task with the demands of changing priorities
- A team player with the ability to work effectively with others
- Customer service oriented