“Only one life twill soon be past, only what’s done for Christ will last.” Coram Deo Academy, a Classical-Christian K-8 in Carmel, Indiana, is looking for an exemplary first grade teacher who wants to leave a legacy for Christ. At CDA, we pursue a God-honoring legacy through scholarship and discipleship as we partner with parents. Visit our website at www.coramdeo-in.com. For our First Grade Teacher, we are looking for a candidate that possess the 6 C’s that make a great teacher:
1) Called by God- we do not want people who are applying under compulsion but rather have a sense of eternity in their vocation
2) Character- we do not people who only possess a set of skills but rather have an overall congruence to themselves
3) Competence- we do not want people who are only faithful but rather people who are both faithful and fruitful within the classroom.
4) Chemistry- we do not want the Greatest of All Time but rather someone who aims to be great through service within a community in a particular place.
5) Constant Growth- we do not want people who are content with the status quo but pursue excellence; that is, they always do their best and always do it for God’s glory.
6) Curriculum- we do not want people that just teach great lessons but rather teachers who can connect great daily lessons to the overall curriculum. In the long run, this is what makes the biggest differences. We utilize a Classical curriculum that is timeline-oriented, word-rich and Christ-integrated.
To apply for this position, send your resume and cover letter to CDA Principal David Seibel at email@example.com. Also, check out the Coram Deo Academy website at coramdeo-in.com