Job Summary: Heritage Classical Academy is seeking a qualified Grammar School 1st Grade Teacher. Applicants should have a vibrant Christian testimony demonstrating a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. They must fully support and abide by the school’s Statement of Faith, possess a passion for and exhibit academic strength in their field, demonstrate a commitment to lifelong learning, and exude a love for children. The ideal applicant understands and is excited about the great tradition of classical Christian education.
- Conduct oneself with Christ-like professional behavior
- Demonstrate mastery of the material
- Instruct clearly and provide timely feedback
- Utilize the classical methodology in instruction
- Foster a nurturing classroom culture of joyful learning and order
- Communicate regularly and clearly with parents
- Lead a co-curricular activities
- Full support of Heritage’s Statement of Faith, Mission, and Vision statements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong Organization skills
- Previous experience teaching elementary students (desired)
About Heritage Classical Academy:
Heritage Classical Academy is a preschool through ninth grade classical Christian school located in Northeast Ohio, thirty minutes from Cleveland. We are a multi-campus, vibrant,
growing community upholding Biblical standards for our students, faculty, and staff. HCA partners with parents to develop students who value and pursue the truth, beauty, and goodness in Jesus and the world He has made. Our rigorous, Christ-centered, classical program aims to cultivate lifelong learners who think and live for Christ.