Covenant Christian Academy is a classical Christian school with around 220 students in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania with a 20 year history of excellence for Christ’s glory. Its mission is to provide students with a classical education that: imparts an excellent academic foundation and a love for learning, trains them to see and submit to the Lordship of Christ in every sphere of life, and prepares them to effectively serve God and thoughtfully engage the world with a distinctly Christian worldview. We are accepting application for our Grammar School Dean position. The Grammar School Dean serves as the logistical leader for 1st – 6th grades, implementing policies and procedures as well as assisting with staff support and development to ensure that all students receive an education that meets the approved curricula and mission of the school.
· Bachelor’s degree, with a Master’s degree preferred (or equivalent experience)
· Experience in a liberal arts-focused program with emphasis on the integration of a biblical worldview, classroom experience in a classical Christian school preferred.
· A firm commitment to a Reformed worldview
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer competency
· Must not be a new Christian and must be actively involved in an evangelical church
· Slow to anger, poised under pressure, quick to admit fault, and self-controlled at all times
· A consistent Christian testimony and lifestyle worthy of the gospel and of being imitated by faculty and students alike