Coram Deo Academy is seeking an experienced History Teacher for a full-time position at our Flower Mound, TX campus. The History teacher is responsible for instructing Rhetoric school students (9th-12th) with requisite content knowledge using classical pedagogy in the History discipline.
Full-time benefits below:
- Insurance Benefits: Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medical covered at 75% for employee only & 50% for employee plus dependents
- AIG/Valic Retirement – up to a 3% match by employer
- Life Insurance $30,000.00 – paid by employer
- CDA Employee Tuition Benefit: $12,000.00 or signature core tuition for two students (up to a $17,180.00 benefit-dependent upon grade level) and a waiver of the $1,250.00 new student enrollment fee for each of the employee’s children.
- One-day Holidays: Martin Luther King Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Memorial Day, and Labor Day
- 6 Full Vacation weeks: Fall Break, Thanksgiving, Christmas (2 weeks), Spring Break, and Summer Vacation
- Personal/Sick Leave: 40 hours-5 days (1st year) 80 hours-10 days (2nd year)
- Masters Reimbursement Program: Full-Time employees are eligible to receive a 75% reimbursement for tuition costs up to $15,000.00 for approved degree plans.