Full Time Latin Teacher
Veritas Christian Academy is seeking a full-time Latin teacher for the 2018-19 school year. Veritas offers small class sizes and an opportunity to become part of a thriving learning community. The teacher should be able to teach Latin from a beginning level through advanced placement Latin. Experience in leading discussion-based classes is given priority. We desire a passionate, winsome Latin teacher who cares deeply about discipling students and modeling Classical Christian learning. A degree in the field of Latin or Classics is desired. Salary is commensurate with experience.
*Applicants must submit a completed application, a current resume, and transcripts from colleges/universities. Applicants cannot be considered until all required items have been received. All applicants must be a US citizen or posses a valid US working visa.
Veritas offers competitive salaries and has a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
- Employer paid life insurance and long-term disability policies
- Health insurance (employer pays 50%)
- 401K retirement plan
- Optional employee paid dental and voluntary life insurance plans
- Tuition assistance (Tuition assistance is available for the children of Faculty and Staff members who qualify. In determining the need for tuition assistance, the employee’s Veritas salary is not considered in the calculation.)
- Personal, vacation, and sick leave
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org