Jackson Hole Classical Academy seeks a Marketing Coordinator responsible for assisting with development and implementation of our marketing strategy in order to further the mission and vision of the school. The following experiences and traits are preferred:
• Project management experience in marketing (1 year minimum)
• Photography skills and the ability to archive print and digital materials
• Strong time-management skills and highly detail-oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• A willingness to support occasional evening and weekend events
• Familiarity with classical Christian schools is desirable, though not required
The Marketing Coordinator is further responsible for all marketing materials including the admissions and donor publications for Jackson Hole Classical Academy. It is paramount that these materials be created with a high standard of excellence and demonstrate the Academy’s motto of “Truth, Beauty and Goodness.”
The curriculum of JH Classical academy is in the classical liberal arts tradition. The Academy believes that each student is created in the image and likeness of God and that the pursuit of truth always begins with a sense of wonder. As educators, we seek "to cultivate within its students the wisdom and virtue necessary to discover their God-given potential and contribute to a flourishing and free society."
Jackson Hole, gateway to both Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park, is visually stunning and offers an unsurpassed quality of life. Weekend and summer recreation opportunities abound. The attractiveness of Jackson makes housing difficult to find, so the Academy assists incoming teachers and staff in that search.
If you would like to be considered for the Marketing Coordinator position, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.