Covenant High School
Covenant High School strives to deepen our students’ relationship with Jesus Christ and prepare them for fruitful and joyful service to God and man. Our school was founded in 1992 as a ministry of Faith Presbyterian Church. We enroll approximately 100 students from a variety of churches throughout the South Sound. Our curriculum is shaped by the Word of God, while our students are taught proper reasoning, analysis and communication. Our faculty are a tight-knit community that loves professional growth and collaboration. Additionally, students at Covenant are not just taught knowledge about the Scriptures and academic tools, but rather, they are taught to absorb our motto, “To Glorify and Enjoy God Forever.”
- Teach a variety of math classes including AP Calculus, Pre-Calculus and Geometry.
- Invest in student’s lives by serving as a mentor to a small group of ten to twelve students during a weekly extended lunch meeting
- Collaborate with faculty and administration to continually improve the student experience through curriculum refinement and creative pedagogical strategies
- Contribute to the student body, attending our annual Fall retreat and at least one student social per semester
- Team with Principal to develop a professional development plan to continuously improve pedagogical strategies and content knowledge
- Salary is highly competitive with all private schools in the Northwest and one of the highest Christian school salary schedules in the Northwest. Benefits include paid medical benefits for the employee’s family with HSA contribution, 403b retirement, Long Term Disability, and a dental reimbursement program. Additionally, we offer 50% tuition reduction for children of employees.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Christian Education
- Enthusiastic about mentoring and investing in student’s lives
- Love and knowledge of Math
- Basic comprehension of Microsoft Office and adept at using online grading systems (Renweb)
- B.A. degree in related field. Advanced degree preferred.