To apply for this position, please use the following link: http://atsod.com/j/s.cfm/10GB
Primary Responsibilities as Grammar School PE Teacher
All PE teachers are responsible for teaching an average of four PE classes each day, varying between grades 1 - 8. This includes but is not limited to:
- Ability to articulate the integration of athletic discipline with biblical spiritual formation and discipleship
- Inspiring the culture with energy in relation to student life and morale
- Strong interpersonal competency and the ability to build trust and rapport
- Communicating with a high level of self-awareness, unaffected compassion, and composure
Successful PE Teacher candidates will live out a Christian lifestyle and demonstrate a Christian worldview in their daily actions. See our Philosophy and Doctrinal Statement from the link below:
Qualified candidates will have experience and working understanding in the following:
- Bachelors Degree
- Christian maturity that demonstrates a desire and capacity to create a healthy athletic environment.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills as well as strong interpersonal savvy.
- A minimum of 2-3 years teaching experience in a classroom environment preferred