Located in Northern Virginia and founded in 2000, Patrick Henry College is motivated by three commitments: high academic rigor, fidelity to the spirit of the American founding, and an unwavering biblical worldview. Consistent with these commitments, PHC celebrates the best of the classical liberal arts tradition, featuring a robust 63-credit core curriculum and majors that culminate in upper-division apprenticeships.
PHC is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges & Schools (SACSCOC) and the Transnational Association of Christian Colleges & Schools (TRACS). Learn more about PHC at www.phc.edu.
Patrick Henry College seeks a Registrar to provide leadership to plan, organize, and manage academic and registration services of the Office of the Registrar. The successful candidate will have
• A Master’s degree (minimum) and 5+ years of related experience
• Excellent communication, organization, problem-solving, systems development skills
• Experience with a student information system and various administrative software
• Leadership experience as a collaborative manager and consensus builder
In order to preserve the integrity of the degree awarded, the Registrar serves with the highest standards for accuracy, privacy, integrity, and professionalism through processes that
• Meet document retention, data stewardship, and reporting requirements of the institution
• Adhere to academic and college policies
• Promote student achievement and degree completion
• Support the attainment of strategic institutional goals
To meet these objectives, the Registrar develops and implements efficient and effective services related to enrollment, transfer of credit, academic scheduling, registration, degree audits, graduation, records management, curriculum management, student/faculty advising, study abroad, and reporting. The Registrar supervises staff and regularly interacts with College constituents, including prospective, current, and former students, vendors, faculty, staff, and administrators.
The College offers a generous benefits program, including comprehensive health and dental coverage and a 401(k) plan. To apply, send cover letter with salary requirement, resume, personal statement of faith, and list of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. All employees must enthusiastically support the College’s mission and Statement of Faith. The successful candidate will be expected to submit official transcripts and clear a background check.