Jackson Hole Classical Academy seeks a Registrar & Information Manager
The Registrar & Information manager will be responsible for the integrity, accuracy, and completeness of all student, parent, grandparent, employee, and donor data and contact information related to The Academy’s systems and databases. This person will work with the admissions team to track inquiries and the admissions process to enrollment, and support the marketing, communications, and advancement teams. The Registrar & Information Manager will report directly to the Director of Admissions who coordinates with the Head of School.
Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in Blackbaud and possess the ability to carefully and accurately maintain data. Candidates will be confidential, organized, detail oriented, collaborative, and communicate well.
Student Enrollment & Records
- Register students and maintain all family information in Blackbaud and Connect 5
- Create, record and disseminate all student email accounts and maintain student forms
- Oversee report card set-up, posting and dissemination, including transcript requests
- Manage grading system including honors calculations for all students in Education Management system
- Order all tests (Classical Learning Test, National Latin Exam, Iowa Test of Basic Skills, etc...) and competitions (Spelling Bee, Geography Bee, etc...) and record results in Educational Management system
- Process all transcript requests and manage alumni information and records
Employee Information & Records
- Manage all Blackbaud updates and adoptions such as Blackbaud ID configuration
- Input and maintain all employee and board information in Blackbaud integrated with Connect 5
- Create courses with proper teacher assignments
- Create all faculty schedules and class rosters in Blackbaud Educational Management system before school begins
- Manage Google mail accounts and calendar permissions for new and departing employees
- Train employees in how to use our platforms to manage students, assignments, grade plans, and attendance
- Create faculty and staff rosters with phone numbers and emergency contact information
- Manage distribution groups in Blackbaud Education Management for Marketing & Communications
- Post and maintain all relevant information for faculty and parents in Education Management resources board
- Communicate with Development Coordinator regarding donor information
- Support Admissions Director in tracking inquiries, applications, and events
- Design and update applications, event forms, and registrations for Advancement
- Create and send enrollment to students, including contracts and assigning lunch plans
- Setting up all auxiliary programs connected to Blackbaud such as: Smart Tuition, Connect 5, School Volunteer, and Google Calendars
The curriculum at JH Classical Academy is in the classical liberal arts tradition. The Academy believes that each student is created in the image and likeness of God and that the pursuit of truth always begins with a sense of wonder. As educators, we seek “to cultivate within our students the wisdom and virtual necessary to discover their God-given potential and contribute to a flourishing and free society.”
Jackson Hole, gateway to both Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park, is visually stunning and offers an unsurpassed quality of life. Weekend and summer recreation opportunities abound. The attractiveness of Jackson makes housing difficult to find, so the Academy assists in that search.
If you would like to be considered for the Registrar & Information Manager position, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Position is open for immediate hire.
“Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” -Aristotle