Gloria Deo Academy seeks a Rhetoric School Math Teacher.
Gloria Deo Academy, an ACCS Member school, seeks a Rhetoric Math teacher. Ideal candidates will be able to teach high-school level classes. The ability to teach in other areas is also welcomed.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Vibrant love for Christ and for students
- Commitment to the discipleship of students
- Effective classroom management skills
- Dedication to the craft of teaching through ongoing professional development
- Experience in teaching upper level maths
- Ability to apply high engagement and age-appropriate instructional strategies
- Desire to work collaboratively with colleagues, students, and parents
Previous teaching in a classical Christian environment is preferred.
Gloria Deo Academy exists to provide a biblical classical education, developing the whole student—heart, mind, and strength—for the glory of God. We believe God has created every person for a great purpose. In order for each student to reach this calling, Gloria Deo Academy encourages a collaborative effort between the family and the school. This creates a community that cultivates learning and discipleship. At Gloria Deo Academy, we integrate faith with education to develop the child’s heart, mind, and strength.
Bulverde, Texas, in the Texas Hill Country, sits on the northern edge of the city of San Antonio. Gloria Deo's campus sits in a rural setting with old oaks surrounding the property. Yet, San Antonio is minutes away and is rich in history, abundant in outdoor recreation, and temperate in climate.
Additionally, opportunity for full-time employment may be available by teaching/coaching in other areas. If you are interested in applying for the Math Teacher position, please complete an online application at gda.academy/employment, including a resume and letters of reference.