Jackson Hole Classical Academy Seeks a Teacher-in-Training/Administrative Assistant
Jackson Hole Classical Academy seeks an early-career teacher or someone looking to begin a career as a classical educator. The position will consist of a mix of assistant and administrative duties and teaching. The ideal candidate is someone interested in growing into a full-time role as a teacher at Jackson Hole Classical Academy in the future. This role will provide the opportunity to work with experienced mentors and partake in professional development sessions.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Strong commitment to Christian classical education
• Desire to grow personally and professionally as an educator
• Flexibility and willingness to learn
• Administrative Assistant to Lower School Dean of Faculty
• Substitute Teacher
• Recess Monitor
• Lunch Monitor
• (Depending on experience and qualifications) Leading clubs and intramural sports
• (Depending on experience and qualifications) Serving as the primary classroom teacher for selected classes and/or segments of classes
The Academy believes that each student is created in the image and likeness of God and that the pursuit of truth always begins with a sense of wonder. As educators, we seek “to cultivate within our students the wisdom and virtue necessary to fulfill their God-given potential and contribute to a flourishing and free society.” Jackson Hole, gateway to both Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park, is visually stunning and offers an unsurpassed quality of life. Weekend and summer recreation opportunities abound.
The attractiveness of Jackson makes housing difficult to find, so the Academy assists in that search. If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume, and Initial Inquiry: Faculty form found on our website (www.jhclassical.org) to email@example.com. This position is open for immediate hire for the 2021-2022 school year.