Covenant Classical Christian School in Columbia, SC is seeking well-qualified teachers for the following classes for 2019-20 school year:
Kindergarten/1st Grade Combined Class
Middle and High School Science (Life Science, Physical Science, Physics, Biology, Chemistry)
Logic (both Formal and Informal)
Qualified candidates will:
- Affirm personal adherence to the school’s Statement of Faith,
- Hold active membership in a Christian church that agrees with the school’s Statement of Faith,
- Hold either a teaching certificate (state or ACSI) or a degree in the subject area,
- Have the ability to apply the classical ideals of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in their teaching, as well as classical methods of instruction,
- Love students and desire to disciple their minds and hearts to grow in wisdom and virtue
- Have the ability to instill in students a Biblical view of education: both its purpose and its content,
- And have a personal commitment to lifelong learning and scholarship with a desire to build the same commitment into students.
Covenant Classical Christian School is an independent school that exists to prepare students academically and spiritually to transform their culture for Christ. As a covenant school, we seek to partner with Christian families, assisting them as they raise their children to think as Jesus thinks, love as Jesus loves, and do as Jesus does. As a classical school, Covenant seeks to challenge and support each student to reach his or her God-given potential for academic excellence by immersing students in the tradition of scholarship that shaped the Western ideals of democracy, civic responsibility, entrepreneurialism, and scientific advancement.
Interested candidates can find the teacher application on the school website: https://covenantcs.org/principals-message/admissions/ or contact the school at (803)787-0225