Jackson Hole Classical Academy seeks a Teacher’s Aide
Jackson Hole Classical Academy seeks a full or part-time Teacher's Aide to start immediately. Ideal candidates will be able to relate well to children in grades K-12, effectively implement classroom management techniques, and actively engage children in outdoor recess activities.
An ideal Teacher’s Aide candidate will have the following skills, credentials, and expertise:
- Warmth of disposition coupled with ability to manage classroom well
- Physical energy and ability to play outside with children
- A desire and ability to cultivate strong relationships with students
- Experience in camp counseling or other background in working with children
- An undergraduate degree (required)
- Experience with Charlotte Mason’s approach to habit formation is preferred
The curriculum at JH Classical Academy is in the classical liberal arts tradition. The Academy believes that each student is created in the image and likeness of God and that the pursuit of truth always begins with a sense of wonder. As educators, we seek “to cultivate within our students the wisdom and virtue necessary to discover and fulfill their God-given potential and contribute to a flourishing and free society.”
If you would like to be considered for the Teacher’s Aide position, please submit a cover letter, resume, and Initial Inquiry: Staff form to email@example.com. This position is open immediately for the current 2021-2022 year.