• Provide leadership, vision, and day-to-day management of Veritas technology needs.
• Support teachers and staff with IT issues and assist teachers in the use of technology in their classrooms.
• Attend local meetings and conferences related to technology planning in education. Keep abreast of products, software, apps, and new technology trends in the classroom.
• Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in a field appropriate for this position (MIS, Information Technology, Computer Science, Systems Management, or other equivalent disciplines) preferred.
• Minimum 2+ years of experience in information systems in the education field.
• Experience with network architecture, wireless, mobile and cloud technologies.
• Experience with Microsoft and Apple operating systems and devices
• Working knowledge of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
• Prioritize according to non-urgent, but important matters
• A leader who demonstrates collegiality and goodwill
• Act with a sense of humor and cooperative spirit
• Anticipate any problems a new teacher may encounter and prepare them for those experiences so as to minimize mistakes and impact
• Act with courtesy and kindness to everyone under all circumstances
• Communicate accurately and clearly with teachers, parents, and administrators
• Promote a healthy culture for the Fine Arts
• Model a Christian lifestyle and demonstrate convictions are noticeable and respected by the community
• The leadership and motivation to drive wise decisions and action with limited management oversight