The price for membership is $480.00 now.
For schools with a total annual budget of < than $1.6 million, the annual membership fee is >$480.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Community - A connected community of classical Christian thought leaders, including heads of school, board members, marketing and admissions directors, development and fundraising directors, academic deans, grammar and upper school heads, and teachers. Don’t go it alone!
- Consulting - A 45-minute personal consulting session with the SCL. Our network of seasoned professionals is available to brainstorm with you, covering Head of School operational questions to board or curriculum. Let us know how you want to direct your time and we will pair you with the best senior leader.
- Coaching Calls - Coaching Call sessions exclusively for members. 30-45 online sessions each year from key thought leaders on issues ranging from legal and operational to pedagogical and philosophical. Think of it as a mini-conference each month!
- Resources - Full access to SCL's Resource Library containing decades of audio and video recordings with rich content relative to daily life and work in our schools.
- Discounts - Discounts to all in-person and online events, including the SCL Annual Conference, Fall Retreat, Winter Symposium, and Cohorts.
- Career Center - Full access to SCL's Career Center and discounts on executive search consulting services.
- Research - SCL conducts school-wide surveys to provide relevant information to the classical Christian community as well as access to in-depth research with partner organizations like the Barna Group.