- cypress, Texas
- June 3, 2020
Hi! My name is Victoria Jones! I graduated from Texas A&amp;M in May of 2019 (Whoop!) with a Bachelor of Arts in Telecommunications and Media Studies with a minor in Art/Graphic Design. In college I was involved in Breakaway Ministries, the largest college on campus bible studies. At Breakaway I led their social media team for 2-years, helping make their social media promotional content and discipling the other college girls who were on the team too. After college, I went through Watermark Community church's ten month discipleship program called The Watermark Institute! While in the Institute I got intensive biblical training in apologetics and studied the bible intensively. I also worked for Watermark's Young adults' Ministries called The Porch, the largest young adults ministry in the nation. While at The Porch I helped lead their social media team and discipled the girls on the team with me. I have a passion for teaching, the Bible, helping other, ministry, discipling girls, and fostering an environment where people feel safe, seen, and heard. I have grown up with my whole family being teachers and teaching middle schoolers/high schoolers has always been a passion of mine! I am fun, energetic, hardworking, diligent, disciplined, and love people.
• Oversaw and assisted in execution and production of all promotional content composing The Porch’s media presence; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Website, Online Store, Podcast, etc.
• Created digital marketing content, such as videos, photos, and graphics, to advertise The Porch and Awaken, The Porch’s Young Adult’s Conference.
• Led The Porch’s social media volunteer team and assisted in execution of all social media content the social media team was over. Responsibilities included developing the team members spiritually and creatively.
Resident of Watermark Community Church
• In 10-Month discipleship program through Watermark Community Church. Received first-hand Ministry Experience, In-Depth Biblical and Leadership Training, Discipleship and community focused.
• Oversaw and assisted in execution and production of all promotional content composing Breakaway’s media
• Developed social media strategy and created social media calendars for Breakaway’s media platforms
• Personally educated and facilitated development of Creative Team volunteers, technically and spiritually • Filmed, edited, and appeared in promotional video content for Breakaway
Videographer and Female counselor (6th-12th grade camp)
• Filmed, and edited promotional videos for Pine Cove Outback/Ridge Camps