Fort Worth is the 12th-largest city in the United States, known for Texas hospitality and a dozen remarkable districts full of culture and fun, including: the historic western Stockyards featuring the world’s only twice-daily cattle drive, Billy Bob’s Texas, the world’s largest honky-tonk, and the new Mule Alley; a connected downtown with the 35-block Sundance Square entertainment district; and the stunning museums of the Cultural District, the Botanic Garden, and nearby Fort Worth Zoo.
Following days of reading, listening, and lively discussion, late afternoons and evenings are all about fellowship, deep conversation, and relaxing environments. Plus, let us handle all the details for you with personalized concierge service.
A Refined Texas Reception
Tired from a day of travel? Check in and don’t worry about having to leave!
Enjoy craft cocktails and beverages alongside delicious Texas-fusion local cuisine at Refinery 714 at The Kimpton Harper Hotel.
Cowtown Reception & Dinner
Enjoy a sophisticated-yet-rustic ranch experience among friends and colleagues.
More details coming soon…
Historic Stockyards or Modern Downtown?
Take your pick of the best Ft. Worth has to offer. We’ll provide curated selections and make reservations for you or your group. Coming on your own? No worries. We’ll have a place for everyone. Or, you can always choose your own!
The Stockyards National Historic District
- Joe T. Garcias – Tex-Mex icon serving fajitas, margaritas & more in casual, sprawling digs with a patio.
- Lonesome Dove – Innovative Southwestern fare dished out in an elegant setting accented with cowboy-themed decor.
- Provender Hall – Provender Hall offers Chef Marcus Paslay’s luscious take on American comfort food.
- Atico – Chef Tim Love’s rooftop Spanish tapas bar overlooking the Fort Worth Stockyards & downtown skyline.
- Cole Swindell at Billy Bob’s Texas – Iconic, huge country music honky-tonk with an indoor rodeo arena, mechanical bulls & dozens of bars.
Texas-Styled Modern Downtown
- Bird & Branch – Incredible downtown views from a rooftop patio where diners enjoy modern eats & creative cocktails.
- Mi Cocina – Modern chain for classic & innovative Tex-Mex plates, plus frozen cocktails, in stylish surrounds.
- Wicked Butcher – Sophisticated dishes & cocktails served in a stylish steakhouse set inside an art deco hotel.