Christian Heritage Classical School (www.chcslongview.com) is interviewing candidates for grammar (K4-5th grade) teacher positions for the 2022-2023 school year. Qualified individuals will hold any four-year degree, have experience teaching children, and possess the ability to create a respectful, joyful, and peaceful classroom. CHCS is seeking those with a demonstrated love of learning and a desire to develop skills required to effectively teach in the classical model from a Christ-centered worldview.
- Spiritually mature Christian in agreement with CHCS’s mission, philosophy, and Statement of Faith
- A joyous love for children
- Passion for Christian education and at least basic knowledge of classical methodology
- Bachelor’s degree
- Classroom teaching experience
- Ability to instruct with a Biblical Worldview
- Excellent communication/people skills
- A sense of humor
Please email a cover letter and resume to: Stephanie Jones, Head of School, at email@example.com.