SCL exists to help your school thrive.
We all know that great education happens in the exchange between a well equipped, passionate and intellectually curious teacher and his or her student. We also know that your school needs skillful, well-equipped and knowledgeable administrators and board members in order in order to create and protect the opportunity for those critical interactions. A healthy classroom needs a healthy institution.
SCL is now offering institutional membership to support the health of your whole school. Institutional members receive all the benefits of individual membership for each member of their teaching faculty and their administrators:
- Three editions of The Journal of the Society for Classical Education each year;
- Access to our newly updated and expanded website with its searchable electronic library of past Journal articles and SCL summer conference seminars;
- The ability to participate in SCL sponsored teaching webinars and regional training events; and
- Discounted registration for the annual SCL summer conference.
Institutional members also receive resources for the health of their organization as a whole:
- Quarterly institutional “best practices” summaries for Boards and administrators;
- “Featured” status for Job openings posted on the SCL Career Center;
- An invitation to the Head of School reception at the annual SCL Summer Conference; and
- The ability to participate in SCL sponsored regional seminars and webinars addressing institutional concerns ranging from Board/HOS relationships, to capital campaign preparation, effective administrative structure, school financial challenges, marketing, parent relationships and more.