New Covenant Schools of Lynchburg, VA seeks Athletic Director. The AD is a member of the Executive Administrative Committee, is hired by the Headmaster, and reports directly to the Headmaster. New Covenant is accepting inquiries and applications to this position as of November 5, 2019. Position will begin on June 1, 2020. A summary of the position follows here:
- Sr. Administrative position that reports directly to the Headmaster;
- Twelve month contract;
- Position is supported by admin staff;
- BA or BS in sports management, or in the physical or health sciences preferred; MA/MS will be recognized and compensated;
- Experience required with demonstrated success with athletic programming;
- Must be highly relational AND detail oriented with demonstrated ability to manage multifaceted program;
- 50% off any qualified child attending New Covenant as a student;
- Must pass comprehensive background check;
- Will participate in strengths testing;
- Successful candidate will be offered competitive compensation and moving expenses.
For a full job description, click here>>> Athletic Director
For an application specific to this position, click here>>>2019 – Athletic Director Application
Please return all applications to Kathy Mosher, Office Manager.