As a servant-hearted and relational leader, the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) will direct the CSW (non-teaching) staff, advancing the mission and vision of CSW with clarity and excellence in all areas of school operations and development.
The CAO will inspire, serve and lead the CSW administrative staff to reach their fullest potential.
The CAO will ensure that operations are conducted efficiently and responsibly, according to CSW’s mission & vision.
The CAO will execute CSW’s operational strategy for advancing its mission in a manner that cultivates healthy and sustainable growth.
LEADERSHIP, VISION, & CULTURE
The CAO is not just a back office number cruncher, but someone who has the vision to lead leaders.
GROWTH & FACILITIES
CSW has grown by 5-10% each year since its inception. The CAO will be charged with exploring creative ways to accommodate CSW’s rapid growth.
The CAO will develop innovative strategies to make classical education accessible to every Gospel-believing family in Wichita, regardless of income level.
Committed to excellence, the CAO will solidify CSW’s reputation as a leader in the classical Christian education community in Wichita, the Midwest, and beyond.
The CAO will play a key role in strategizing for CSW’s next phases of growth and expansion as CSW plans for the next 5, 10, 25, and 50 years.
Experience & Skills:
- Experience in effectively leading and inspiring a team to work together cohesively.
- Strong commitment to classical Christian education.
- Skilled communicator orally and in written form.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with little oversight.
- Ability to analyze a problem, develop a solution, and make decisions independently that are in line with mission and vision of the school school.
- Ability to read and interpret P&L statements and balance sheets.
- Sincere affirmation of CSW’s mission, vision, statement of faith, and expectations of moral character.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in Development or Marketing preferred.
Thank you for your interest in Classical School of Wichita!
If you are interested in pursuing this position further or gathering more information, please send a letter of introduction and a resume to CSW Headmaster, Josh Dyson at JDyson@cswsaints.com.