We are seeking a Development Coordinator who will move forward our school's vision as we pierce the darkness with the light, hope, and love of Jesus and grow our school to the glory of God. The coordinator will be tasked with planning, facilitating, leading, executing, and evaluating fundraising (identifying, engaging, and retaining major donors as well as leading annual school events), leading an upcoming capital campaign, consulting on marketing, and advising on additional endeavors to promote the school.
We are seeking an individual with the following traits:
- Christ follower
- Servant attitude
- Love of learning
- Strong work ethic
- People person
- Excellent attention to detail
- Background or experience leading fundraising efforts for a nonprofit
- Background or experience leading capital campaign efforts
- Background or experience in marketing
- Degree in nonprofit administration, business administration, communications or a similar field
General responsibilities include:
- Capital Campaign
The Development Coordinator should possess excellent communication skills and be able to lead all efforts of advancement, marketing, and fundraising.
Our ideal candidate has a heart to see the Kingdom of God advanced through classical and Christian education in the greater-Seattle region.
The position is currently structured as a .75 FTE. This may be flexible.
Please email your resume and a cover letter with your application.