“Only one life twill soon be past, only what’s done for Christ will last.” Coram Deo Academy, a Classical-Christian K-8 in Carmel, Indiana, is looking for an exemplary teacher-leader who wants to leave a legacy for Christ. At CDA, we pursue a God-honoring legacy through scholarship and discipleship as we partner with parents. Visit our website at www.coramdeo-in.com. For our Grammar Teacher-Partnership Director, we are looking for a candidate that possess the 6 C’s that make a great teacher:
1) Called by God- we do not want people who are applying under compulsion but rather have a sense of eternity in their vocation
2) Character- we do not people who only possess a set of skills but rather have an overall congruence to themselves
3) Competence- we do not want people who are only faithful but rather people who are both faithful and fruitful within the classroom.
4) Chemistry- we do not want the Greatest of All Time but rather someone who aims to be great through service within a community in a particular place.
5) Constant Growth- we do not want people who are content with the status quo but pursue excellence; that is, they always do their best and always do it for God’s glory.
6) Curriculum- we do not want people that just teach great lessons but rather teachers who can connect great daily lessons to the overall curriculum. In the long run, this is what makes the biggest differences. We utilize a Classical curriculum that is timeline-oriented, word-rich and Christ-integrated.
This position is designed for someone who wants to stay in the classroom and still do administrative work on top of the classroom responsibilities. With regard to Partnership Director, the ideal candidate specializes in networking, relational initiation and development, must be organized and focused with strong communication skills and a clear understanding of our Classical Christian vision. This person will be responsible for partnerships in five areas: 1) Current and Prospective Families 2) Colleges with Classical Candidates 3) Donor Cultivation 4) Church Partnerships 5) Alumni (Staff and Students). To apply for this position, send your resume and cover letter to CDA Principal David Seibel at email@example.com. Also, check out the Coram Deo Academy website at coramdeo-in.com