Geneva School of Boerne is seeking a Logic School (LS) Athletics Coordinator. The Athletics Division has a passion to use athletics as an opportunity to disciple and mentor young men and women to become well-rounded Christian ambassadors who demonstrate Christ-like humility and selflessness, coupled with confidence and poise on the field of play. In addition, Geneva coaching staff must have the ability to establish a good rapport and effective working relationships with student athletes, parents, administrators, faculty, staff, and the community, which is essential.
The LS Athletics Coordinator works with students in grades 6-8. This position will be responsible for the administration and supervision of all athletic events and programs in accordance with Independent Schools Athletic League (ISAL) involving LS students. The LS Athletics Coordinator will also work closely with the Athletic Director and LS Headmaster to plan and oversee the Logic School P.E. programming.
- A disciple of Jesus Christ and, as such, one who models a love for God through obedience to His Word. Such obedience is evidenced through convictions, lifestyle and worldview.
- A full and unreserved supporter of Geneva School’s Statement of Faith
- A holder of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
Preferred Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in athletic administration or related field
- 3 years of athletic administration experience
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to HR Director Sherilyn Palermo at firstname.lastname@example.org.