The Office Aide will assist the Office Manager in providing logistical administrative and secretarial support for the Campus Director and department. In addition to typing, filing and planning, performs duties such as financial record keeping, assisting with coordination of events, keeping office supplies in stock, responding to email requests, and working on special projects. Also, works with a high degree of confidential and sensitive information. Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload. The work environment is fast paced, busy and noisy thus candidate must be able to perform work with multiple distractions and tasks that can change at any given time. Flexibility and adaptability are important in the success of this role.
Education/Certification, and Experience:
- Associate degree
- 5 years of office experience (preferred)
- Familiar with office equipment, such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs):
- Ability to work with children, love for children and learning
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Familiarity with Google applications is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists the Office Manager with providing administrative support in areas pertaining to HR, Payroll, Accounts Payable and IT.
- Responsible for collecting Child Nutrition Program (CNP) outstanding debts. This requires tracking all debts and communicating with parents about submitting payment. This program has discontinued but there are still outstanding debts.
- Assist substitute teachers with filling out paper timesheets.
- Process travel expenses in a timely manner.
- Assist with set up of online payment plan and follow up as needed to all stakeholders.
- Maintains and updates filing system. Retrieves information from files when needed. Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information.
- Responds to regularly occurring requests for information from teachers and corporate office.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Assists with special projects, which may include: disseminating information, coordinating direct mailings, the creation of spreadsheets on google other duties as assigned.
All equipment required to perform jobs duties and task previously described.
Physical / Environmental Factors:
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Responsive Education Solutions considers applicants for all positions without regards to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, marital status, veteran or military status, disability, or any other legally protected status. ResponsiveEd is an Equal Opportunity Employer.